Boy do we have a fun activity for you and your kids!
You can modify this activity easily based on your child’s abilities.
- Number cards (we printed them from here
- Pipe cleaners
- Hole puncher
Step 1. Print your desired number cards and cut them out.
Step 2. Make a hole using the hole punch on the side of the card.
Step 3. Attached the pipe cleaner to the card by threading it through the hole and winding it around.
Step 4. Show your child how to do the activity, do another number together, and then let your child try one on their own.
- Print out cards that have the number written on it
- Print out plus, minus, and equal signs so your child can use the beads to show the answer
- Print out cards that have dots on it corresponding to the number
- Get bigger or small beads
- Use a different object
I hope you’ll find this as fun as we did!
For more information go to www.collaborativelearningservices.com